My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2010年8月17日

Wee. our class koperasi folio get the 2nd place~
Photobucket
临时抱佛脚still can get 2nd. Not bad mah xDD
and hor.. i hate MR.Liew the ahpek D:
he dam annoying !
keep use the rotan to hit the table.
the sound. ishhh ! drives me crazy D:
Then we go Ict room do our P.A project agn.
OMG. so many documents nidda do.
End of September nid pass up ler -.-
Totaly no idea!
After recess is Sejarah period.
Walaos. the Puan Ng.
Dam pubo and noisy D:
she ask Audrick to stand beside the door.
Actualy i aso duno wad Audrick done.
Then horrr.
Audrick go out class and run away. LOLs!
Then the Puan Ng take out borang merah -.-
Borang nia. so 威风 meh ~~
After that i slp slp slp. duno wad hapen D:
I heard Pn.Habsah going home D:
OMG. scare me.
i tot ambulance come -.- *choichoi*
She nt feeling well. Haiz.
Hope u get well soon D:
Our ICT and Account still nid u teach 1.
we oni nid u ~
Photobucket
Stay healthy wor !!
Then i continue my slp agn -.-
Dam tired coz of last night == !
I heard Flora say Audrick kena 10 rotan D:!
OMG. T^T.
she say he look like wan to cry, but no cry out.
OMG larh. why he ding back the Pn.Quek.
Thats why 10 rotan.
Aiyaaaa if me i aso bth ah.
I will did the same thing aso -.-

Windy day ➱ Rainy day ➱ Cold day D: !!!

没有评论: