My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2010年11月25日

Promoter Training

Promoter o.o!!
第①次做这样的工 >﹏<
不知道明天看到
顾客我讲得出话吗,哈哈
最好是不要跟他们分开
不然我哭死--
很有缘叻,能够遇到他们,
而且又是小学朋友。
Pheeewit ;D
连载我们的人都吓到,
哈哈!
Training的时候真的是很blur咯,
干嘛那么多配套啊,
然我头晕晕==
明天一大早就要早起,
我的夜猫生活又颠倒了--
所以今晚要早睡T^T
明天一起加油!<3

没有评论: