My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2011年9月6日

开学咯~

人家昨天开学,我今天才开学...哈哈^_^
一个字~ 累!!
整身无力啊~ 第一次饿到发抖 :S
那个时候根本就要倒了,没力了!
老师没教书,就是分考卷和做改正罢了~
有些老师连考卷都还没改完呢~
所以我在哦哦 -。-
一个礼拜假期做什么?!Hari Raya :P
假期,和现在,还适应不来,
假期是早上睡觉,现在还要早醒,我的天啊 ><
拜谁所赐?:P

非常好!我被作弄了~
被骗到很凄惨!
幸好我没笨到哪里去,
我还清醒着,哈哈~
我还会想,但最后才知道自己被你的诡计骗!哼。
臭老公,下次到我骗你了^_^
我看...很难啦~等下被你炸就有 :(
没关系没关系,幸好你回来了 :DDDDDD
我亲爱的臭宝贝老公回来了 ^^
老公买了很多情侣的Mickey Minnie Mouse...
Wow~~ :P 谢谢你我的臭老公 xD
终于,我又可以抱你了~~
哇咔咔,我的抱抱~
我还要 :3

Monkey monkey, ngaiiii

没有评论: