My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2011年12月5日

Dear December

Dear december, dear bloggie,
Please treat me good this month. You treat me so badly last month.
Oh yeah, SPM is coming to an end! Yeah it's over ! my secondary school life ended !
Aww, feel old for myself. I'm gonna miss those teachers who hate me :X 
Last paper - Account so hard for me :( 
Aiyaaa its a past. forget about it :/
Now what i can do is ENJOY ENJOY and ENJOY !
But still lifeless for me. Sleep? Eat? Drama? 
I still remember last year i worked as a promoter, shiet.
No working now !! Enjoy dulu ~~ Take a long rest first.
But not too long if not will become lazy :/
It's time to plan own future ~ but not now. hehehe.
Alot ppl love december because it's holiday and christmas coming soon!
Last year i celebrate christmas with my besties :S
Err. Not for this year. Might not celebrate but together with my love ones is enough ♥
I'm not christian but i still expect for christmas ! haha !
I believe there's a Santa Claus when im young. Now of course i'm not believing anymore :X

Anyway, 
To SPM students - Happie holiday and enjoy it ! Have fun :3

没有评论: