My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2012年1月5日

Late Happie New Year 2012


Happie new year guys !
Time pass so fast and i'm getting 18 :(
Teeheee. Bdae coming soon :)
I think there's no more present -.-
I WAN PRESENT :DDD
post laju for me? heeeeee.
I hope this year will be good for me.
2011 is quite ok lah.
Feel stress is coz of spm and friends problem.
and i hope can better better and better :D
Now is just waiting for March.
Result result result, quite nervous ><
but still not important for me hahahaha !
AND I miss school :(
no more school holidays, school reopen blablabla.
but still love freedom the most ♥ xD
I have no idea in writing blog -.-
no topic at all .___.

Anyway,
Hope Family, Him, Friends happie always :)

没有评论: