My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2011年10月1日

October ➉

Say hieeee to October :)
Hope you always bring us luck, okay okay? ♥♥
Left 44 days, ahem?
I have no feeling ! Roarrrr !
Someone save me? Bring me out from the deep deep big hole ☹
Give me your hand and take me out ! ><
I'm very sure that i'm last minute type. haha  :D
I believe hubby will always be here for me, right?
Anyway,  my dearie best friend's bdae coming soon :)
Pity her :P Finally you're going turn 17 soon !
Sorry, i older than you 8months. Lala :P
Of course ! Should tell you that, i might can't help you celebrate your birthday :(
I'm scared that i can't make it. But i guess you sure disappointed for sure. Sigh.
And i know that you seldom read my blog, you don't know what i'm thinking, and my mood recently :P
You have no heart ! SIGHH ! nvm, i forgive :/ SUDAH BIASA ~
But i still hope i can help u celebrate, because this year you help me, too.
Even that you're sick, coughing like hell and fever but you still attend. I really touched :) Really.
This year, I'm so weak. WEAK! 
Easy sick :( i guess 5-6 times already. Hmm.
Bo bian. It's life.
We should accept that. Gah !
Maybe this year is not a good year for me? Guess so :/
Trial is coming to an end. But the real one, COMING SOON ~
Anyone is fully prepared? :P
Good luck my friends :) ♥

没有评论: