My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2012年2月26日

Disappear month :)

Oh my readers, sincerely apologize to you guys. I've too long never update my blog is because i seldom online :)
Alot things happen in a month and i can't one by one write out.
It's complicated much.
Time is passing too fast. I've graduate almost 3months.
Lets start my story!
Before CNY, having reunion dinner :)
Although just 4 ppl, but we eat tgt with aunt's family too :)
I happy already! 4 ppl only? impossible.
Where's my dodo?
Deng deng! she sit beside me! Maybe she seldom out. and full of strangers smell.
Make her so strange and scare. So i hugging her eat, and i play handphone.
Or maybe is too hot, so i put her on the chair and her head is lying on my leg :)
I've celebrate CNY with my family :) of course, dodo too.
My hubby back to hometown and i'm alone here :(
Those day, keep arguing with him, and i don't think is a good year for me.
But, I still have dodo accompany :)
I sit infront of the car, she look at me.
Because she wants me to hug her :) she used to it.
She is damn cute and well behaved. I bring her wherever i go. 
and of course i got bring her favourite snack! :D
She wanted to sleep, but i keep disturbing. hehe. because i love to hug her :)
She is just like my baby. our baby :)
My niece and nephew like her much. and she enjoying play with them :)
I guess her thinking is, 'Im so happy that i found friends!'
haha. how cute she is. We went to my cousin house, when i was eating, she look poor in her eyes,
so i break the rule, gave her a 'bak boh'.
Her reaction is like, delicious :D
My aunt, cousins all like her much. She didnt simply pee and poo inside the house. haha :D
Well-trained by my hubby and me :D
I visited Flora house, i can't bring dodo along anyway :(
Because too much ppl and i hard to care of her. how sad.
Her face looked tired. and the next day, i bring her to the veterinary centre.
She is sick, founded on CNY 4th day. She is having distemper. So pity.
So i send rockie to my friend's house. Need to stay far from dodo as far as possible.
Who is rockie?
This is rockie! the baby rottweiler.
He is so so so naughty, drives me crazy!
He sudenly passed away for a few day.
The reason? i don't know at all!
Last time i brought him to the veterinary center to check.
He is okay! no sickness.
Heard something from friend, he suddenly passed away.
Or maybe i guess, he is having distemper too.
and i don't know at all :( i'm sorry.. :'(
Few more days, baby is back!
I told him everything about dodo, he is worried about dodo sickness.
We try all the method for saving dodo.
Gave her eat favourite meat.
Buy lots of clothes, and vitamin to let her happy.
Actually her situation is better than others dog.
After a week, she is getting serious and serious :(
We know that she had no much time already. Sigh.
Before she passed away, i still gave her eat BEEF BURGER. her favourite!
Who noes she feel difficulty in breathing.
Until midnight, she is gone :(
I can't accept the fact seriously.
She make my life full of happiness and she just gone like this.
I sad about 3 day and night :(
I cant used to it without her.
We put her into a box with her new lovely bed.
and bring her to her home.
Minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day.
Valentine is coming!
of course his bday coming too. Confused and i don't know what to do /.\
But i bought a couple perfume for me and him :) and some private stuff :S shh
First time buy something so expensive D:
Prices? make me faint.
But is okay ^_^
We never celebrate but we together whole day as well :)
I still remember he told me, i love you, on the time 5.20pm :)

So shocked, and i didn't know my baby will do so :3
Actually i'm not happy, because no celebrate :(
It's a normal day for him, but it is important for me!! D:
i never celebrate valentine before, summore i'm no more single valentine :(
He knew i was not that happy, he apologize :/ it's okay.
As long as you're beside me, everyday is like valentine :)
His birthday, ermm i was like, sad too.
I don't wanna talk about here.
It's my secret. but he know it.
The next day, something happen.
i was like, torturing. I cried so badly.
I need him that much. I'm crazy.
Simply sms with ppl, and then ahweewee comforts me.
She is the best friend ever!
I ate panadols, because i'm having headache.
It is so painful ever!
Im confused, should i tell him anot?
Few hours, i've think properly.
He is my hubby, i should tell him about that.
The time i told him, his sound is like angry.
I felt dizzy, so i went to bed.
Until the middle of the night, he sudenly appear infront of me!
I was that touched!
He comforts me, and i feel so loved.
But? at the last i spoiled the mood.
I really sorry about that :(
I she bu de him :( but he need to go.
Day by day again, my birthday coming soon!
I planned for few days. no idea with it.
So i asked Flora for help! She is the organizer :)
haha! this time celebrate with Fanny.
On the 12am night, he say, Happie birthday :)
i was like, aww i feel so loved :)
I received presents and cake from him. touched :')
Made by his friend :)

a pair of couple phone !!
and he gave me perfect night with my friends :)
Although he is not there, but im still happy to see him.
 
I'm the birthday girl ! hehe :3

The whole day, no argue :/ but i get scolded by him!
At last he say sorry hehe. birthday dai sai ah! hahaha!
But actually i have no wrong xD

Received a teddy bear, a bracelets, and lots of cup cake from friends.
Thanks guy for the wishes! From facebook and twitter :)
That night, i really happy :)
I guess my baby never see me so happy before ♥
I was so sad because i first time just ate 1 pieces of my birthday cake !!
and i very angry with it /.\
It's okay it's okay, baby teached me to be a generous person D:

For my special person ♥
Happie 1st year anniversary ♥

2 条评论:

匿名 说...

ah bie is crazy with ur doggie ! :x
bie ur comment box is gone~ laojie have no idea to kacau so juz leaving msg here T^T...

❤Biebie❤ 说...

yalo! i aso duno how activate. it says over free trial le :( nvm jz comment here! hahaha :P