My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2012年5月13日

Pictures of mine.

Hey, im back :D just post some photos because i don't feel wanna write anything in here :/
I will use pictures to explain about my story :P
Anyway i will try my best to update all my story :)

Yoo. Finally i've dyed my hair ^_^
Dark blonde. i super like it but, now colour already changed x.x
Fine nvm :) I looks super mature here. ermm.














This is new dodo ^_^
same breed and lazy to rename again :P
Use back dodo to replace previous dodo :D
She is notty and abit stupid hahahaha!
She already 4months ^_^
getting bigger and bigger ~~











Bought my camera~ Finally !
i say i wan buy years ago already, finally -.-
I love pink so much :DD














First pic taken by my camera :DD
hehe i super like it. I wish i can take every picture of happy moments. so that i wont forget :)
But i always forget -.- thats the problem! hehe :P

















Super like to sleep and lazy de dodo :3
So many pillows, and im just like a babysitter =.=



















My brother :P
He is complaining his pimples. hahaha!
Before i aso got pimples what :P














Brought her go frenship park playplay :P
She damn so happy to see the grass.
hahaha. pee and poo on it :X gg.
I scare she drop into the water =.=
so let her play on grass is better :D
haha!







She is getting fatter and fatter ! finally she know how to shake hand :P












Pop out a pink camera ^_^ i love bothhhhhhh. haha im so greeedy :P
His name is CHUBBIE. i choose this name is because he is the most fat, most cute 1 :P
he is notty, and hard to train -.-
maybe he is still small so i wont blame him ;P














經典畫面,啊哈~
Just met her for lunch. feel bored and need frens to accompany and i saw her is alone :) so we met up. kinda miss all my frens. sigh.














And this is the new me :) weird fringe but cant last long :P
















Dodo : 對我來說你只是個小螞蟻。
hahahaha!













没有评论: