My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2011年1月4日

2nd day school is over. and i went tuition~ back liao home i no energy at all LOL. don have the mood to prac piano ady -_- then i slp infront pc ==! coz i just washed my hair. then wait it dry already then go bed slp. LOLL..! i slp almost 4hours i noe. hahahaha. but ltr aso nid to continue my sweet dream. realy very very tired. going account tuition and bm tuition. awwww D: bm tuition no fren go wid me x.x my schedule getting full and full XD and my energy getting less :X my mum nid to spend total rm575 on me in a month. hahaha. she told me she bankrupt ady. then i say : be patient abit la. last year form5 liao. then she replied : patient gt limit 1. LOL! HAHAHA. bo bian. who ask me form5 this year -_- and i just wan my result good lo ~ if fail i cry LOL. ok i still nid to get back to my bed. how many hour i slpt jz now i realy nt sure. hahaha. i think gt 3~4hour. ok. GOODNITE <3

没有评论: