My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2011年2月26日

相亲 day.. LOL!

Today is a rainy day ~ so colddd ! 
Missed his huggies xoxo. and
Lucky he's home ;) Good good. no nid worry so much liao. HAHAHA
ytd pei him until keep fall aslp >< too tired le barh coz FRIDAY MAA. ;P hehe.
It was a boring afternoon and i so guai prac piano and do homework?! 
LOL. wads wrong wid me XD
就是没有学书,我的天啊~ next saturday 我的死期 D: how how how? no study mood jek ~
预想不到的事情发生 o.o 
omg wad a day xD funny die. 
第一次体验这样的场合,my mumie sudenly say wan see him. i was like..OMG REALY? lol!! 
my didi beside there and say mumie is da jie wan settle thing LOL~ 笑死人- - 
当然啦,头头一定是没话讲,好僵Err ;/ 
and i keep 'am chio' there = =! my bro always look at me .__. 
然后厚....then horr..my mum ask me and him wanna go whr ltr..LMAOS? 
shocked dao xD then folo diaaaaaaaaa pergi spring :3
and then blablabla XD 
her mumie ask my pic from him -_-||| walao. 吓死人 T.T 
但是真人跟照片不一样捏 XD
and this is aso the 1st time met boy's parents. 
WALAO T.T say dao 腿 aso 软 XD and i don even noe i gt giv any good impression bo. aiyeryer :/
 不错嘛~wad a good day :x 让我体验了好多 :X 
wth. 今天是见家长日?! 哈哈哈.
actualy 11pm + already reached home de liao. eng eng ~ 12am baru in. 
HAHAHA. shhhhhhh ! <3

没有评论: