My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2011年2月13日

A fun day ;)

It's chu 10 now ;) we planned to go Siengz's house bai niiiiii XD
uiiseh. take alot pic worrr. but i lazy upload here ;P she giv us angpao. LOL ~ and we ate aunty's cook de 福州面线~ nice wei xD after that. her cousin fetch us go spring ~ 

We booked a room and it was 1pm x.x we are too rushing XD gerald them ngeh ngeh wan group tgt >< coz of we girls wanna celebrate single valentine ;x coz we early planned ady XD but at last ._. at kbox run here run there. gerald's room beside us nia = = can saw alot of kuching high students at there. HAHA. and that day is bryan sim bdae. Hapie bdae to him ^^ and i love singing btw ~ but = = easy run of tone :X LOL! paiseh dieeeeeeeee XD

Very tired ady ~ nid go home liao :X flora folo my car back to my home ~
aisehh. she is the first person to listen me play piano >< i realy noob la haiz. coz WHY? coz im lazy ._. but she should happie aso xD hiak hiaks.

A wonderful day ;) u noe what? nid to rush my ICT assignment LOL. and i still sooooooooooo fking enjoy :X
design my scrapbook = = walao kns. realy dam shit @@ aaple and flora aso complain the same thing :X design dao sien. HAHA. 

A nice piccccccccc XD taken by my phone :X


没有评论: