My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2011年2月1日

Outing

Out with cousin is realy fun XD!
can out till very late. HAHAHA.
went semarahan - Zhui's fren house ><
This is wad we did for today!
this is me and fan share de lantern ;/


This is my wishes XD
word ugly and blur coz of the ink ><
And i ate 1 egg and 'ngo hiang' for my dinner :X
hahaha. coz i feel nt hungry at all xD
and then i wan watch movie ~
11.30pm ._.
abit too late xD
but already told my mum. HAHAH.


Me, Zhui and His fren 'Ah Cai' watched this!
dam niceee XD
u will regret if u nvr watch ;P
1.30 baru reach home :X hahaha. 
the most lateeeee ever ~

没有评论: