My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2010年9月8日

Cousin Night

Tonight gonna be my Cousin Night :D
Went cinema with Ah Zhui korkor and Xiao Fan.
This is my first time out with cousin.
Ohh yeah ~ feel kinda nice!
benlai watch 9pm de,
But Xiao Fan tuition and Ah Zhui nida fetch his fren back home.
So we gonna late for 9pm.
Luckily haven't bought the ticket yet.
haha.
We choose 10.45pm de >﹏<
And then I saw Adrian, Alex, Daryl, Jia Hao..
walaooo so good. they always watch movie!
And we gt fate ;D Watch same movie. hahah.
Then we go KFC mummum!
Becoz very hungry :X
We watch Piranha!
OMFGG.
dam many sexy girls :X
but at last here die there die.
wtf so bloody T^T
Half body let the piranha eat =.=
The ending LOLS.
the policewoman bring 1 of the piranha to the researcher.
she tot the piranhas all dead.
who noe she recieve a phone call.
the researcher tell her.
those piranhas jz a babies! LOL
then the man said : Where the parents?
LOLL the big piranhas ate him.
such a LOL ending. hahaha
sure gt 2nd episode 1.
btw. its nice ;D
worth to watch it!
i keep kena shock >﹏<
and take my jacket cover my eyes! D:
and i shout once =.=
dam stupid. i wan watch but scare here and there.
hahaha!
Love tonight ;)



没有评论: