My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2010年9月18日

First piano lesson!

Ermm. Why nowadays i love to sleep? OMG. i admit im a pig. seriously T^T my alarm 11am. but i wake at 1.30pm -__- kinda GG. Mum jz like my personal alarm. Dayday 'rang' for me -.- It was soooooo annoying! After my lunch, gonna start prac piano D: omgg. im so noob ;D play 1 songs 30% notes missing LOLS. Arghh. time passed so fast. And i was dam boring in maple. No one to chat :X so 'lonely' -Stare BY-
Abuthenn..! Going piano lessons. SOBS. i still can't accept the new environment :X Teacher aso nt same....Arghh..i miss Miss Kuan >﹏< Walaos. the teacher so mean! nvm..she has damaged her image on my first sight! :X  LOLS. giv me damn alot shyt homework! nvr teach me the rhythm,ornaments,fingering..how am i gonna start practice for this D: ? Sowie teacher..im nt PRO! ;D Luckily she choose ATCL for me. I nid hardworking niaossssss. Grr. Since piano i nid hardworking on it..then my sch exam can lazy liao lo? ;D LOLS. if i told my mum like this, she sure say : 'slap u arh!' hahahas. And then..i wanna give a sentence to a person. Don't simply play a joke to a person. Since if u're duno the person's mood and feeling..better don step on it. ltr regret de is urself :P! and Don't be such a KEPO :D! Anywayy. My story is done ;x Goodnitees!

❤❤❤❤❤
❤ zBabYdKxz ❤
❤      Divine       ❤
❤ HelloKitty ❤
Besties ❤
BLs ❤

没有评论: