My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2010年9月21日

I'm so fucking tired today! D:
And account project drives me crazy. This year Form 4 students that taking Account subject is realy damn unlucky! The baka ministry of education set this kind of thingy. Last year Form 4 aso no nid do. WHYYYYY! D:
Next Wednesday gonna pass up and I'm so relax now ~
Today is the funniest day i ever had ! LOL! Audrick keep make us laughing. Laugh until my mouth tired and stomachache. He say he want marry wid my muii. His imagination so good huh! :D and he is very loso :X My new account teacher realy very sucks. She ask us to find Account tuition. WTF? she say she scare don have enuf time to teach all chapter. OMG. my account sure FAIL next exam.
1.30pm i reached home. The first thing i do when i reach home -- ONLINE! :D but just for awhile. hehx. Then gottaa go tuition already T^T Wth. i feel sleepy in tuition =.= And the teacher just watching at me do exercise @.@
4.40pm reach home.and i start waiting the kns by D:
How kelian i am :D -Stare BY-

没有评论: