My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2010年9月23日

Normal - Happy - Moody - Sad

昨晚伱告訴莪...*censored*
莪の芯情墜入谷底...
爲什麽每次結局都是①樣の?沒新鮮感..
伱告訴莪..
伱出 = 莪出。
但莪吥想這樣 D:
①半①半出の話,莪都做吥到嘞,更何況是真の出?x.x
莪の笑,只是爲嘞掩飾莪の情緒..莪吥想說出來..
作弄伱·陪伱·等伱·已變成莪の習慣,叫莪如何改掉啊,需要時間の。
莪又吥想再次退出所有の遊戲~對莪來說是①種吥簡單の任務- -
丄次好吥容易什麽都退出嘞,除了面子書。
也吥知道什麽風讓莪倒回從前の莪..
只希望那①天最好吥要來..

没有评论: