My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2010年12月14日

Gerald's Bdae Party

Eww. Friend gathering again. hehe. and HAPPIE BDAE TO MY LAOGONG GERALD :)
Although is just an normal bdae party but quite high and crazzay there XD! we are just like a family live in a house and cook our dinner tgt XD wow i like this feel. hiakz hiakz..! we open the volume of the loudspker loud loud and then try to adjust the bass. haha.
WE - talk de talk, dance de dance, eat de eat, drink de drink, cook de cook.
WOOTS ;P like heaven and alot freedom. 
Fried chicken de...GG. 有些熟了,有些一点点不熟 @@
and our Fried sotong failed :X but still nice xD
chicken seaweed soup is very sucessful ;D
Gerald,Ming and Pheng were playing the fish ball and seaweed. HAHAHA so funny ~
Ming 逞威风,1 go martell. then head pening. hahaha xD lucky i no try martell -.- i don like the smell.
and i just drink 2 tin :x SHH. just learning :)
No drunk yet :x but abit crazzaay. haha.
Lucky i can eat gerald's bdae cake. hahaha ;P i tot i cant eat already coz i going home soon that time.
OREO CHEESE CAKE. awwww my favourite <3  his bdae cake made by Ming and his sis.
and i realyyyyyy dam miss the time we learning jiggy and perfomance :)
GIRLS AND BOYS. i realy dam love u all. Happie to noe u all. I will appreciate our frenship and i hope can last forever..! friends are important. hehes ;D

没有评论: