My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2010年12月25日

Merry Christmas

Merry Xmas ~吥知道該說Xmas Sucks嘛,雖然和朋友出去,但不覺得特別耶 >< 因為不是全部の

Jiggy Member~ 在spring走走,然後坐德士去Geraldの教堂。看了她們の表演,想起畢業典禮の時候

 >< 超懷念の咯, 嗨喲喲。也覺得可惜沒去表哥家のXmas Party :( 可惜死。是爲了不要Gerald失望

嘛 x.x 現在餓死料 -。- 沒吃晚餐の後果~ 吥知道為啥莪吃醋 -。- 嗨喲!怎麼辦 ~ 忍咯 xD 他又吥是

莪侽朋友><正常の事yerr。等時間過忘掉吧,可能莪們只適合當好朋友 :') 放弃吧,沒機會の啦 >< 也有試試看暗示他,但也沒什麽。算了吧~ 順其自然咯. x.x

没有评论: