My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2010年12月3日

First time work in PC Fair

Im tired today ~
Going to bring 苍蝇拍 tmr! LOL
less ppl wanna buy broadbrand already -_-
and i sold 1.
wakao. the maxis de tauke so fierce 1.
if no sell tio any, will kena scold like shyt.
make me scared and stress.
my 第六感 always feel tio i cant sell any = = ~
alot of our maxis promoter aso nvr sell tio any,
aso hard reach target lo.
siaoo..! if prepaid maybe easy sell,
nowadays ppl use streamyx already,
hard find broadbrand buyer ad ~
And
today i work like shopping.
hahaha keep catch snake and wandering around ~
and we are under our dadie king xD!
so happy. hahas.
his shop de tauke aso wont fierce geh.
i like it :)
i saw dam many of my frens XD!
and i met new frens too. haha.
aww most pity de is..de li and mou yee nt wid us :(
luckily i tgt wid flora. IF NOT i don wan work arh..!
><
until here..~ wan slp liao. nid to charge my energy again.
hehex.
Goodnite Everyone :)
hope i have a nice day tmr ~

没有评论: