My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2010年12月26日

Today i go perm my hair =P paiseh no pic. hahaha. coz no mood take xD take liao is ugly 1. hoho ~ wait next time i out wid frens then take xD
I realy disapointed that now Steps Online alot pubo de ppl ==v  alot biaaatch..! Regret back Steps ady. but very hapie to married wid my partner :) hope can last long. haha. coz find partner realy very hard liao. 全部挑剔死 =x Hiaks.
This year i perm de hair nt same like previous year. the wave small abit =x and look more curl. LOL. but nvm la :) 久了aso will become natural. hahah =)
Thinking 31/12 how celebrate. Hiaks. and i miss him so much! Pity that we can't tgt. he just treat me as best frens/jiggy family :( but nvm. this world alot guys right? slowly chooseeeeeeee ms.dingding =) haha! but feel like 失恋 -_- and hor. Pn Sim ask us go back sch tmr. wtf~ u think i wan go back? =) NO WAY. my assignment haven done yet LOL =X sumore my mum don wan me go aso^^ she say lazy fetch. HAHA =]

没有评论: