My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2011年5月10日

I missed you, do you noe?

要考三个星期的考试..
我的天啊,我快要发疯了~
但是也放假到很爽!wooo ~
我的宝贝猴子告诉我,考完试了要带我去玩..
Ohhhhhh yeah yeah~
我不能等了..哈哈,只怕你没空啦 :P
天气很热哦..要喝多点水,知道吗?!
是不是?热到了啦!
好希望每天黏着你,
天天提醒你这个那个,到你嫌我烦为止,哈哈!
我也习惯有你的曰子了哦!
每天鼻子发神经,会闻到你的香水味 -.-
我朋友说我疯了~~难道我真的疯了?D:
老实跟你说,我今天学一点点书罢了..
因为从补习回来了之后就觉得很累:(
我想睡觉..但是老妈不肯啊啊啊啊~~~~~~~

Do you know i miss you?

Monkeyyyyy ~ where are you, what are you doinggggggg?!

没有评论: