My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2011年5月16日

我想你了..

昨晚我想了许多...
想了又想,想了还会流泪,
昨晚一整夜都无法入眠,
脑袋里装的都是你,
直到早上蒙查查的去学校..

我看了你回我妈的信之后,
我也真的不敢相信,
看似你这么容易放弃,
我的心有如被刀刺了一样,
我也希望那些都是你的气话,

这两个月里,我也了解了你不少,
但是就是了解不了你的心里在想些什么,

已经两天我没看到你了,我好想你.....
你会想我吗?

对不起,只想告诉你,我已经习惯了有你的日子。
转眼间,79天了..

没有评论: