My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2011年5月13日

You're my world, my heart, my soul



If I had to live my life without you beside me
The days would be so empty
The nights would seem so long
How do I get through one night without you
If I had to live without you
What kind of life would that be?

You were always be there for me 
A light in the dark shining your love into my life 
My world becomes a better place because of you 
Wherever you are hiding
I can find you
But if you are not here
then my heart would stop
Even if you don't say 'Love'
I can feel with my heart
But if you are here
I don't need anything and all I need is you
No one can replace your love, your heart

If the road ahead is not easy
Our love will lead the way for us
I will be there for you if you need me
The world may change my whole life 
but nothings gonna change my love for you

For all the love that I found in you 
I'll be forever thankful
I had your love I had it all 
I'm grateful for each day you gave me
and I could see forever in our love

Hold me and hug me now
I don't want to live without you...
                                       
❤Baby Monkey Jej3❤ 

没有评论: