My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2011年5月22日

原来。


为什么要这样?
对我来说很不公平,你知道吗..?
你只在乎你自己,想到自己罢了,
想想我的立场,好不好?
不要一直觉得是别人的错,
想想自己,
原来我得不到你的信任,
听了有点伤,
我说过我会做到,
我一定会做到,
但你会做到吗?
我一直都等你信息,
回一下好吗?
你太累,还是不愿意回我信息,
还是在躲避我?
我不知道,
我什么都不知道,
我的头脑一片空白....

没有评论: