My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2010年6月9日

你所说的话让我很感动

我真的好想- -,

看到他的信息,

眼泪就这样掉下来 =.=

最近真的发生好多事,

让我觉得真的真的很累,

真的很了,

多么希望什么事情都不要去管,

但是命运偏偏安排我面对这些事,

谢谢你我,

安慰我,担心我,关心我,支持我 :(

但是,

我真的很怕我会爱上你,真的,

我好怕- -...

说真的,

我也不想破坏别人的感情,

我也不敢,

我好难受 :(

希望我不再受到伤害

但是人生也一定会经历这些事 :(

不得不管..

我也知道很多人也关心我,

谢谢你们..

我只是突然简心情很低落

也不知道为什么,

也让他又担心- -...

咳..

没有评论: