My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2010年6月5日

Moody.

3 day no update my blog ad ~.~
Becoz ntg special. haha.
But now im gona write it :P

This few day, i feel so stress. haiz.
Everyday practice piano..Exam coming soon. making me nervous TT
Im jz like grounded. haiz. i no chance out wid fren.
i wanna having fun. but wad to do. mum don let.
i keep tell my frens 'mum don let'. i think they started sien le bah.
nt i don wan. is i cant make it. sob.
nowadays i aso gt chat wid my cousin about my stuff.
he gave me some advice. but i knew ad :(
I jz hope i can communicate wid my parents properly.
They even duno wad my feeling.
They tot they're always right. But HELL no!!
I noe they are caring me, and protecting me.
those i noe! im nt kid anymore.
i can feel it.
They did'nt noe wad im need.
just 3 week holiday! my frens can out. why i cant?
not fair at all!
I keep stay in home jz like normal day. haiz ntg special.
i think someday i realy gona become crazy.
no freedom! wth.
And! they wont believe me at all :(
I still rmb dadie told me that he believe me.
But u jz told. i cant feel it.
Tot im easily become bad?
Hell no! i already bad :x LOL jk.
Im 16 already.
I noe wad should i do.
wadever i say. both of u nvr believe me.
keep think those negative way.
nvr and nvr.
Main point is. I noe both of u are caring me!! THATS ALL!
but..aso nid to care my feeling ma. haiz.
Mum scold me and say : U gonna have a habit that always out already.
Wad the.....i oni out 3 times. haiz.
keep scolding me waste money ZZZzz..
Waste money? i jz waste on last saturday!
Tues gt? Weds gt? Bo barh!
ishh -.-

Jz now. A stranger number sudenly sms me barh.
So mean to me.
Said that 'Best fren' <<>
shit arh..
Dare say me but don dare admit.
Still keke sana -__-
Said i chg? said i don understand her?
I nvr chg at all pls! im still me =.= im jz bie :x LOL!
When cny, we watch movie. After movie they say wan back home.
Cant even accompany me.
Threw me alone in spring barh!
i diam diam there say ntg. Tahan oni.
so thats why i baru find my gan jie. haiz.
say i no care XXX? Wth! i everytime help u all. say me like this.
Everything blame on me larh? -__-
U all are still kids? everytime yi lai me..U all nt sien but im sien.
However i still diam diam there, nvr say anything.
now tell me that u all cant tahan lai say me larh?!
Answer take from me, Ask teacher thing aso call me, Ask me take this take that aso call me (becoz they paiseh).
I gt complain anything since form 1 til now? Shit! NO!
Say i no find them? Shit arh. every morning i go their class lorh.haiz.
say i gt new frens forgot old frens? OMG hell no~
if i gt new frens then why i still go their class every morning?
chicken excuse ==..

I noe that 'U ALL' wont read my blog. but nvm.
i jz try to calm myself down. and scold something in here.
and. Ahem Ahem. Thks for ur worry eh. Im realy touced x)
u noe who u are. if u read my blog XP!

From - Debbie.

没有评论: