My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2010年6月19日

Memorable But Tired.

Todayyyy is a memorable day :)
But im so tired :(
And sch reopen soon :(
Ytd night i slpt 2hours+ only coz i having stomachache early in the morning.
Dam shyt TT waste my slping time.
Then i wake up at 7.30am. Get ready and met frens in sch.
So. we still CONTINUE the dam project.
Sob. my mum keep scold me lerh.
She complain i gt so many project -.-

No breakfast then i go sch ady.
Stomach dam uncomfortable TT
All class are locked. so we planning to sneak in 3H de class :O
To take some picture^^ hahas.
Ps. project picture ok! hahaha. not zi pai picture :P
After that, Audrick was playing basketball.
Then Siengz,Aaple,Flora,Fanny and me go SJK chung hua no.1 see can take pic bo :O
Too bad. we cant in the school -.- swt.
THEN hor!! Audrick drive come -.-
Next station~ go MBKS X.X
so kelian ar him. Nid to fetch us 2 time :DD
so total is 4 time :/
But horrr. MBKS no work today -.- swt.
Whose idea???
FLORA!!
hahaha. then oni can forfeit lerh. and postponed it liao.
We went the canteen beside padang jubilee.
Drink someee syrup? x.x (duno say corect bo xD)
After that he fetch us back sch :)
Then Siengz folo-ed me back home. haha x)
she wait me get ready ~
She so fren wid my mum. hahas.
Good lerhh~
but bu jian de my mum fren wid me -.-
Then mum fetch us go spring :)

I've met alot of frens x.x
Kuching high student alot.
But some gt talk some nvr :O
i Dam kintio u noe TT
scare to be ppl's bulb :x
hahaha. dam funny me -.-
keep find ppl to sit wid me in the cinema x.x
And i saw my hao didi :)
And horrrrr. i met wid the guy whose name start from alphabet 'K' too :P
hahaha.
Then go kiakiaaaaa.
I watched ToyStory3.
Quite niceeee. coz i've been so long no watch cartoon already :O
I misssss my childhood :P
and quite funny de ~.~
I keep laugh at there like siao lang -.-
Bonnieeeeeee so cute xD

I sit between Siengz and CP.
And i miss some part too.
ahem ahem. Ask who? xD
hahaha.
After movie then we go gaigai liao.
Someone paktorrrr TT and i no take tio any picture wid her.sob :x
haha xDDD
Then me and Siengz saw Gerald xD
We go fitting room take picc ji eh :x

After that we go gasoline ==''
Siengz having her 'dinner' :D
haha~
We chit chat and take some pics :)
Then hor..she sudenly back home =.=
And im alone! :(
But i saw Yik Ming and Sze Tak xD
i aso saw my auntie -.-
Then i gaigai wid her awhile xD
haha. she tot i out wid guys =.=...her face kinda 'hak tiok'.

And then horrrrrrr. duno who ask me go somewhr else wor xD
hahahaa.
My mum want me to back home but i keep postponed the time :x
Solo 'wo ai ta' xD
hahaha.
They sing till so crazy x.x (some songs oni xD)
But i getting tired and tired x.x
back home at 10.30pm.

Omgosh! i aso forget my piano theory.
hahaha. 临时抱佛脚- -
4am then slp lerh.
Msn,Maple and do homework.
Wthhh my dad sudenly so fierce scold me barh.
I punteng wan go slp de lorh. who noes scold me barh.
sieeeen dia! :x
Have aaaa nice slp :) Goodnite.

没有评论: