My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2010年6月13日

Peaceeeeee for me :)

But.

他跟他的女朋友又吵架了..

我也不知道怎样帮他..

只能够看他写什么 ~.~

或者我静静那边- -

因为我只是外人 XD

也不知道真正的实情,

哈哈哈..

也只能安慰他咯 xD

*有些秘密不想写这里* :x:x

wakakaka~ but i duno wad to write aso -.-v

没有评论: