My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2011年7月29日

生病了..

最近的天气__ :O
很多人都生病了__
我也不例外 .__. 
就是最近觉得不爽不爽一样__
睡也睡不好,会一直醒来__
还会发冷,也快要伤风了__
我不想生病啦~~ __
我的臭臭猴子也生病了__ D:
头痛至少吃panadol__他又不肯__
什么都不肯___ish ish ish!
做么要这样固执叻?__
要老婆照顾你是吗?是吗是吗?__ (╯3╰) 哈哈哈
King of stubborn__ 哈哈哈!
Sayang nahh ╭(╯3╰)╮__你的老婆猴子会陪你的呐__:X
我不像说一样的话,免得有人嫌我啰嗦__ ~
记得吃和喝多点水啦~ aduiduii (╯﹏╰)
你不觉得我烦我自己都觉得烦啊__ XD
乖一点呐,好不好~ __
老婆爱你 (*^__^*) __
身边的朋友也生病了,大家多多照顾自己哦__!

Owned by me ! ❤ Cute to the max !

没有评论: