My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2011年4月13日

一大清早没事做





我的中学生涯只剩8个月了,
也就是说跟朋友在学校里38,睡觉,翘课,
在班吃东西,赶功课,就只剩下8个月了!
毕业了以后我会想你们的,哈哈哈
人生中最后一次英文,国语oral,科学pekaAccount ProjectICT acessment。。。
要在今年内赶完~我的天啊~
现在的我们很轻松,一点压力都没有,
个个带电脑.__.口头上是说做project!
 哪里知道~ 我们的班还能connect wifi, facebookfacebook,
看戏的看戏,噢买伽~ 而我呢,写部落格! 哈哈哈
我现在根本没有心做任何事,
自己心里知道有功课,却不要做-- 我是怎么了~
是时候收拾心情,但是收不了,
不懂我的电几时会来 ~我就可以乖乖上课!乖乖坐功课~乖乖学书,
别让你们失望 xD

我想你了臭猴子~ :X
非常非常的想你..
想知道你在做什么,
有喝水吗,
有吃吗,
有想我么??:D

I love the way i live now !
Pretty Pretty please ~ don’t you ever ever feel, 
less than perfect, you’re fucking perfect TO ME !

没有评论: