My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2011年4月25日

Good day !

Huhu...
Feel like long time didn't write blog huh O.O
Oh yeah anyway, I love my life now ;D hehe.
I love to spend time with him, especially this week..but time run too fast ~ then
Ohoh~ gonna be a new day again..
Second by second, Minute by minute, Hour by hour, Day by day, It's tomorrow ;D I miss you ~
Btw tomorrow gonna back to school... Hmm. 
Duno where is my class -.- gonna lost ;(
The new building - - wth. used 4month only, 
and now they say the water from 2nd floor can flow down to 1st floor :O 
wuuuuu ~ saddie.. and near our new block there, gt a COBRA !
i was like O.O...never saw before leh ! how i hope it appear. 
i wan seeeeeeeeeee how the student reaction ;D hahaha. shout?!! XD
Oh yeah ! TOMORROW TAKE CLASS PHOTO. wahahaha. 
But I will feel disappointed if the photographer has a sucks skill D: 
Gonna take single photo too T^T nervous...
Exam is around the corner ! D; and my nightmare coming soon ~~
Haihhh i hate exam. so boring = = 
Need to study liaoooooo. ;(((
Okays. This is what for today ~ 
Byeeeeeee my bloggie! MUACKK ;D

没有评论: