My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2011年4月26日

今天早上闹钟一响,第一个想到的就是你,
我是怎么了?D: 你给我吃了什么毒哈?哈哈
今天的心情没怎么好,不懂做么
可能还想念我的床吧 XD 早上很好睡-。-
今天拍班照~~ 早上还有心情的,哪里知道我们班是最后一班- -
没什么mood拍料,LOL
今天换班~暂时用旧班- - 讨厌
那个班很热 D: 很暗,很容易睡,哈哈
就像今天上科学节的时候睡着去 :X
老师突然喊我名字,
我还以为老师骂我叫我醒来
eh? 原来不是,说是有人找我 O.O
我在想是谁,blurblur的走出去
哦~ 原来是我的臭猴子啊 :X
臭鸡蛋咯你,突然给的Surpriseeeeeeeeee XD
吃到饱饱了 ~ 谢谢你的brunch ~
今天特别特别的想你 XD 哈哈哈

没有评论: