My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2011年4月17日

最近一直唱‘错的人’,这首歌-。-
什么电啊~ ;( 越唱越伤心这样,哈哈
朋友说我最近很憔悴 D:
可能是担心过头没胃口吃,也是有可能为了减肥而吃不下 XD
我妈说:减什么肥?发育不良等下啊..LOL

也许是上天给我们的考验吧,
没关系,我多的是时间,我会等到你改的那一天,
如果你改不了,我也只能接受,和慢慢地放弃,
但请不要在你放弃自己之前,先放弃了我。

别嫌我啰嗦,不是为了我,而是为了你自己,
为了你家人,为了你朋友,也为了全部担心你的人,
现在好了咯,很难联络了><
没关系~~ ;( 想你哦。

没有评论: