My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2011年8月7日

Boring Saturday

昨天是个既开心也感到寂寞无聊的星期六...
想某人但是他不知道 D:
早上和老母去剪头发...两寸头发又被剪掉了 ><
然后我们去Kuching Festival 打包...
不太喜欢那里吃,热到半死,而且还要跟人家一起挤 D:
最佳选择就是打包了..teehee :D
终于...买到了我最爱的黄梨饭...还有香肠..可惜没吃到黑胡椒口味的 ><
下次还要去买..哇哈哈...最近很贪吃...我和小文都一直想着吃~ 快要肥死了
打包给某人...但是某人居然没来跟我拿 :X 臭鸡蛋的..
所以隔天早上吞进我肚子了 >< 对不起呐.. 哈哈 :P
在家里...看戏看到睡着了...也不知为什么这么累~
等某人等到累咯 ;P 啦啦啦..
因为你的ice-cream..我原谅你料 ❤ xD ! 哈哈哈
明天又要去学校了...时间过得好快... ><
就写到这里了...
❤ 只爱你 ❤

没有评论: