My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2010年5月12日

考试第①天

今天天气很热..
也好累 -_-
再加上今天又是第一天考试~
我哪里有心学书呢?Aww.

我们考试之前,我们跟着号数排着坐..
知道我跟谁一起坐吗?
我的四个好朋友..哈哈哈..
好有缘分~ 一gang坐在一起..
但是是在最前面 -__-

在我写作文写到一半的时候,
我睡着了 :O
可能天气弄到我很累吧..O(∩_∩)O哈哈~

我的作文写了一大堆罗嗦的字 :x
哈哈哈~乱乱写的了,怕例题而已 :(
放学一进车就睡着了 -_-
累啊啊啊..

等下又要学书了..
不知道要不要先睡个午觉? xD

没有评论: