My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2010年5月26日

为什么他一直在我脑海里出现...
我试着不再去想- -..
当我看到‘他’的档案又让我勾起上次的回忆..
想到就会想哭..
虽然我还是会想到他- -
我应该选择忘记?
为什么要让自己活的那么辛苦 -_-
我是不是要试试忘记过去?接受未来?
当然 :x 谁要活在过去啊..
我不想活在过去- - swt.
当我看到‘他’跟很多的‘某某人’很要好,我就会有奇怪的感觉..
不知道是吃醋~还是不爽..
为什么每次都是不公平~
咳..
累啊,我的心好累 :(
我要喝孟婆汤~ (>﹏<)
再次的受伤害,我终于‘真正’体会了..
我没后悔我所做的决定..
他不珍惜,他的损失..
我还可以找到更好的..对不对?(>﹏<)
朋友一直都跟我说的 :P

[相爱根本就没有那么容易,爱不是1+1]

没有评论: