My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2010年5月18日

Off day.

Haizzz. Jz wanna haiz -.-
Feel tired for everything ~
friendship,relationship,family :x
all larhh. ish!
friendship lerh? okok larh.still stable :x
relationship aso stable :x
family. unstable like shit. -__-
Although I scare anything that happen on the future,
but i will 勇敢面对 :x LOL!

神 啊~来救救我吧 = = ( a song isit? -.- swt )
so hard to settle something. aww T__T
make me more bo sim to study jor..
seriously. i duno wad r u thinking TT
u keep say the same thing. -.-
nvr ever listen wad i said.
Why u keep think the negative way..
I jz wan everything hapieee then enuf le..
eventhough between us and him.

Jz a normal thingy lerh. why make it so complicated.
I don wan to care liao larh. i wont care wad will gonna happen on the future ady -_-
Jz let it be ~

Today off day. Tmr gt exam agn. so shity !
addmath and bm2 tmr. Dam moody and tired ytd night.
i WASTE over 8 hours on addmath.summore headache TT and i learn ntg.
i feel wan to giv up addmath le. sumore i realy nt interested on it. -_-
tt = learn nothing, sch = learn nothing. -.-
learn shit gt nia -__- or i learn how to chit chat in class, ponteng, eat in class, slp in class.
wadever X__x

I went 3 bookstore jz now. swt.
wasting my slping time~ LOL!
bought 3 books nia. kinda -__-|||
And! Im doing mask now. awwww. i hate it -__-
Been forced by my baka marmie. ishh
the smell. the colour -__-
dam disgusting. the smell dam 刺鼻 X__x
and my face feel 僵硬 now. swt.

Ltr still nid to piaaaaaa revision. sobz.
i hate study !! mlm :D hahahas.

-GG-

没有评论: