My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2010年5月8日

Bo mood in the afternoon :x Argue wid XXX :x hahas.
Me,Adrian,Flora,Daryl,Asyraf,Adolf and Asyrof celebrate Adrian's Bdae in Kbox. hahas. I sang few song wid flora oni :( 2 hours are nt enuf for us. wuu. Adolf and Daryl jz oni like to sing old english song. We don like. hehh :P
Dam funny. Me and Adrian went Da Kiong to buy heineken. lol x_X
I jz try 1 tin. ishh @.@ 1 tin already can make my face red red liao. *blush* hahas :) i wan try 2 tin next time :O omg.
I saw chou shibut aka Daniel and chou pig aka Leonard outside Kbox. hahas. kns them :P Took alot pic :P Uploaded in facebook :D
Im very hapie tonight. that cause me cant slp :O hahas.
Quite tired already. Goodnite Bloggie :) Muackies~

没有评论: