My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2010年5月29日

Having fun wid frens~

I had a wonderful and fun saturday :D
But sibeh tired lol (>﹏<)
I woke early in the morning - 8am :x
im nt so siao larh.hahaha. some ppl woke in 6-7 -_-
The spring super alot ppl. I hot die chin chin.
can let ppl push die :X
sumore so squeeze le. ltr stranger fei li :O!! LOL!! hahas jkjk.
and Siengz so dam crazy~ hahaha. shout like -.-....speechless lol.
realy feel wanna complain digi loh..Alot ppl bought the ticket but ntg aso de..
Lucky i no buy. realy nid album baru can take signature :O
digi realy makan $$ de.. TT
if u wanna buy the ticket. nid to sign up XXX package and buy the album. nid to pay more @.@

I sawww alot ppl today :D!
especialy highians -.-
I saw de is mostly my frens larh..haha.
i *special* saw tio Ah Zhui korkor and Ah hao didi :x hahaha
bo saw tio jie X___x

Xiao pig realy dam lengzaii TT..fall in love wid him! LOL!!
i can feel that he is sick loh..
声音有点沙哑 when singing. sing 1 song oni -_-
He aso wearing spec. cant see his eyes @_@ he scare he fang dian ppl har? xD
Siengz help me take his poster :D i aso duno take lai zomok ==
I oni saw him face 1 time nia :x
Who ask me too short TT...cant see tio :/

After that. we went kbox^^
Wow im so clever. i reserved for room first :X hahaha.
Dam alot ppl @_@..Stay in a room for 4 hours ~.~
sing till bo lat ki. voice aso chged.
Finaly i can sing my fav song :/ hoho~

Then we went for movie after kbox xD
Outside the cinema. i saw ah seng and botak agn :x
they was bluring after saw me. LOL!! xD
Lucky 1 hour before the movie start we bought the ticket -_-
full till die. I first time..sit first row in the cinema of my life T______T
my neck :/ erk duno how say. haha.
but nvm larh. watch nightmare. so try 1 time (>﹏<)
the movie dam -.- so shock ppl ==.
and bloodyy X__X
but i still can slp 2night xDD hahaha.
Sit till pigu pain =.=

After that we went for donut :P eat my fav flavour. choco xDD
Dam sweet. But i try for the first time oni lar.haha.

Play until 7pm baru back home le.
Then sudenly i noticed that my piano homework haven done yet -__-
Tot today is friday. haha @@
so..simply do le - - doesnt care anything coz i aso duno how do xD

Sudenly i have a headache ==. fel aslp ki. slp until 12am.
Wake up and eat my supper - Mee Goreng :x
haha. coz nt realy eat tio something for today le.

And now im blogging and fb :P
On the other hand, Mr. Fabian was nagging me to slp :x hahaha!
I wanna do some stuffs. Goodbye My bloggie :P

I love today (>﹏<)
Although regret for digi :x hahaha.
Goodnite :D
❤❤


没有评论: