My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2010年5月25日

又要过像以前的日子了 ❤
自由 :D
但是要习惯一个人的生活应该也要一段时间来适应吧.
很多人都安慰我. *感动*
谢谢你们.
我知道你们为我好 :)
放心,我现在很好
他不珍惜是他的损失 :x
我应该要往好的方面去想嘛 ~
虽然真的很伤, 我还需要一些时间为我的伤口疗伤 X__x
没关系,我有很多朋友可以陪我^^
所以又可以回到疯疯癫癫的日子了,哈哈..
为我自己加油 x)
虽然单身很孤单,但我还有一大堆朋友陪着我,应该不会觉得孤单吧 x)

Im Single But Unavailable :)
( 伤口还没好:P )

没有评论: