My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2010年5月10日

Jz finished watch 'Autumn Concerto'. At first i feel quite boring. Then i slowly feel touched for the middle part and the last part. Realy very korlian. T___T I keep cried :x No one noes =) At last hapie ending :) 真的可以体会到'Happie Family' 的感觉. I wish i can have too :(
I pia this movie for 4 day i think :O hahas. The best movie i ever watch :) Watch until i eat infront pc, do homework infront pc, sumore half study half watch movie :O
And I didnt practice my piano today. Scolded by my mum. :(
She told me that i left 2 months to practice my piano T.T Im going to have my piano exam on July. Sobs. I very scare.
Finaly i should keep my heart now. :x Put more concentrate on my study and piano. :x
Maybe it was too late. Coz School exam start on this coming Wednesday. Omg. I oni studied Moral Bidang 1's nilai. I think im going to GG. :(
Maybe i will less online. ( Try to :P)

Bye Bloggies. Miss u :)

没有评论: