My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2011年6月1日

生病了~~

我生病了 ;(
伤风咳嗽喉咙痛发烧全部来 D:
我的头很痛很痛- - 今年第三次发烧了...
我不是很强壮的嘛? 哈哈,现在弱了 ><
上次是我服侍你,现在轮到你服侍我~
今天很‘早’回家~ lol ;X
我的天啊,世界变了,我也变了~ 哈哈
宝贝今晚回>< 看他一副不想回的样子,哈哈,可爱~
这样的话,我也能在家乖乖练我的琴,
等你回来咯 ;P
昨晚看戏看到睡着去,
我的天啊,我快要变成一只猪了,
跟电脑一起睡觉-。-
我的头还是很痛==
可能睡太饱》《
终于,我的烧终于退了 xD
你不要再回来啊=。=
不然我掐死你~~

没有评论: