My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2011年6月16日

今天の行程

今天好‘早’去学校丫 xD
太阳都晒到屁屁了,我还以为五点多罢了,
哪里知道 D: 看了电话才知道我迟到了-。-
今天也很特别的‘乖’,做改正?! 哈哈哈。
下午留在学校,和朋友一起分工合作买材料,
因为明天就是仕达の生日啦 :) 最后一年了也该好好庆祝,
但我觉得我の还好,谁叫我太早生日-。-
弄到了四点多才回家,练琴一下时间就过得这么快,
是时候补习了 = = 咳 ~~~ 
我真の很需要午觉,在补习我快‘倒’了.. 
想有の没の,因为真の很累、
已经⑤天没看到他了,难道他这么忙吗?><
信息也很少回 hmmm..
真の是快要有相思病了,
发疯了 D: LOL! 
他有没有想我呢?有没有乖呢?
我没有像那个臭 ѽ Aaaaple 那么好,整天都可以看到她の他,哈哈 xD
是时候做改正了,
做完就赶快睡觉,但是我爱浪费时间 =。=
好了,拜拜bloggie >﹏<

没有评论: