My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2011年6月21日

Nervous Tuesday

今天迟到 ><
早上就像只蜗牛,冲凉慢吞吞,
所以就迟到了 ><
幸好只是扫地,因为有集会,不希望是站在那边‘摆美’ 哈哈!
Siengz抛弃我了,她换位!!
哼,没关系,我还有 Flora :DD
我们今天才收到消息要拍个人照!
臭鸡蛋,每次我们的班都是被遗忘的,
不是最后才被通知,就是真的被忘了 - -
我和Siengz紧张死,到处找BB cream,哈哈!
这里pimple那里pimple .__.
为什么这个时候偏偏来pimple!!
原来,他们都知道有拍照,什么鬼东西都带来了- - 
后来我们还是决定明天才拍,因为今天没做什么准备。
这是最后一次为了学校特刊拍照 T.T 没有以后了 :/ 
有些人还说:早知道要拍照,前一两天就要敷面膜,LMAO !
明天要早醒,下午要留在学校,
肯定惨爆,晚安了大家 :)

Monkey, I hate you. I miss you. I love you. 

没有评论: