My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2011年6月14日

2nd day of school reopen.

Oh yeah ! back to school again ><
Met my friends, feel that i'm not lonely anymore ;DD
but i still like a bird fly here and there alone .___.
Go canteen alone, go toilet alone :X
If they saw what i write sure scold me 99. haha !
I'm joking okay ;P but seriously sometime i really 1 person ;(

ALL OF MY FRIEND, first thing they said is : WHY UR PIMPLE?!
wthh ;( stop looking on my pimple lols >< !
I noe it's big and obvious = =
They said i gone or where i go coz no saw me nowadays. haha ;D

Addmath project need to pass up next week?!
WTFBBQ, hmm ;(
duno how to do actualy, haha ;)
sounds easy becoz copie and paste from internet.
Btw, thks Karin jie help me find it :P 


I miss my monkey :( seriously...
He work until forget me. OMG :O
What to do.. he too busy ><
but i won't blame anything, concentrate on work is good.
Remember to take care urself, noe mah?
3 days no saw u already.. hmm ;(
I only can stay at home look at the monkey u gave me. haha !
but good lar.. make us more miss each other ! XD
Just wanna tell u , LAOGONG I MISS YOU WEIIIIII ~ !



Happie 4th month anniversary to the 'tooki' couples ! 
My son and my daughter ! HAHAHA. 
My son, u should buy lots lots of tooki stuff to my daughter okay?
Hehe. Stay sweet ya u both !  
Mama support u 2 always :)
seriously, tooki is cute :P

没有评论: