My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2010年4月15日

♀Important Characters In My Life♂

(Old pic)
Dadie ★
Alot of my frens said that my dadie looks scary and fierce. But actualy not. He very sayang me. Especially when i nid money i sure take from him (normaly is dadie giv me pocket money 1) hahaha. But nt i take from him, is he ownself giv me one XD I will scare him when he was angry =(. Jz like last time. He don let me go 'those' kind of place, don let me out alone wid boys. Sometime i realy mad at him why he nvr giv me more freedom. But i noe that he is caring me and protect me. Eventhough he less at home, less topic wid him, But i still love him. He is my DADIE! =)Mumie ★
My mumie looks young. Alot ppl say me and her look like sister. I hope so. hahaha. I realy wan a elder sister/brother. Coz i can share my feeling or anything else to them. But too bad. I don have =( Sometime my mumie treat me good, sometime bad, sometime selfish, sometime kind. I totaly duno wad she thinking everytime. I very hope that my mumie is my fren. So that i can share everything to her. Seriously. I lied her many time ad. Im sorry. She asked me not to have a bf when im still studying. But i nvr listen. I gt my choice. And i believe that she did the same thing too. Haha! I want to sneak out and hang out wid my frens sometime. But she said i always out ==. She asked me not to fren wid negative fren. This i gt listen. Haha. But she not believe. I grow up le. I noe how to choose fren properly. 1 day i must prove to her that im corect! LOVE U mumie!
(old pic)
DiDi ★
Sometime i always argue wid him.Oni quarel. NO fight =) But sometime fren wid him too. hahas. Eventough i cant share anything to him. espe
cially my feeling and my secret. But he still is my didi. Hahax. I feel happie when i gang tgt wid my didi and buwie my mumie. hahas. very fun. I hope he faster grow up and become more mature. He still childish and selfish. Sometime i hate him =X I love him too =)
Flora ★
She is my best fren. since primary till now =) almos
t 10 years XD I very hapie to same class wid her again this year. I share everything to her. for sure. she share wid me about her things too XD Sometime when i met some problem. she will giv me any suggestion or teach me how to do. And she noe all my secret =) hahas! I believe her always =) Love u!

Aaple ★
I noe her from form 1. Although jz few years. But i feel that she is a nice person XD. This year baru same class wid her. We talk in class everytime. Nvr stop for a second =D And she is my best fren that can 8po with..hahaha! We share our feeling all the time! I love her =D
Fanny ★She is one of the same bdae wid me =) I noe her from form 1 too. Too bad i no celebrate my bdae wid her this year. But still gt chance XD still gt next year. Alot year after~~! Her interest is dance. I hope to see her dance 1 day! =) Love u fanny XD
Siengz ★
I noe her from primary 6. Before i very scare her. Coz i feel that she will crazy for 1 ppl that she like. Especialy idol. Mostly we called her Ao Quan in class =) hahas. She kinda tall. and love to play basketball =) Love her too XD
(I no have his own pic)
Dear ★
I love him at first sight since Jan (i think so) hahas.
Our relationship start from 20th Feb. He always like to 让 me. i wan 让 him aso cannot. wad thing aso let me win XD hahas. And i love to buwie him XP. He everytime tot everything aso is his fault. But i gt fault too =x Sometime i get angry wid no reason. Then straight no mood, no reply his msg,no reply his msn X.X Then he oni will keep worry me. He likes to wordy wid me. Ask me to drink many water. hahas. 1 day can say until 5-6 times. But i noe that he caring me =) For sure. I believe dia x) And i always feel sorry to him. haha @@ Eventhough we are far apart. cant meet always. BUT nothing's gonna change my love for u =)
Clifford kor ★
He is my good korkor =) Sometime i feel that he was annoying. (I say truth.don angry) He always ask me to slp earlier. But i nvr listen. haha. IM so notti xP But i noe he is caring me. XD He is the most nice korkor. i treat him as my real korkor. coz i don have korkor bah @@. hahas. I forever wan be ur notti meimei. Can bo? XD love u kor!Loong kor ★
I feel hapie when hang out wid him. hahas. can siao with XD Eventough jz hang out 1 time. But i still very hapie XD I very less chat wid him. Coz he kinda busy. @@ although i noe him for nt long. but i aso treat him as my kor+best fren XD love him muchie =]
John Dadie ★
Actualy he is my best fren. Jz i call him dadie =) coz facebook siblings. haha! His appearance looks strong. But his heart weak =x haha @@ (paiseh i say till like that) Everytime he gt any problem. He wont tell me 100% wad had happen. He jz say nvm nvm X.X and i aso gt tell him about my things too XD Dadie! i forever will be ur guai daughter =) hahas. Love u =)
Alvina jie ★
I noe her from steps online. Then she be my gan jie in game =) hahas. who noe. ngam ngam aso kch. then we meet up last year =) shun bian meet jonathan. hahas. we went gasoline and watch movie. Forgot watch wad movie le. I oni rmb is canto movie =/ Of coz she become my real gan jiejie =) we gt alot of topic to chat. chat non stop =) mostly gt the same hobby. U noe i noe =) hahas. love u jie XD
Ida Jie ★
Of coz i noe her from xdo =) 2 years ago. she become my gan jie. But we haven meet up. I still rmb i argue wid her before. I became the innocent ppl. coz gt ppl 陷害 me. she wan break me and her de frenship @@. U noe who lar jie? hahas. Although gt a scar already. But its over. me and her frenship recover le =) love u!

Appreciate wad i have now ❤

没有评论: