My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2010年4月15日

Sunny day.

Last night i do my PA homework till very late. Who noe teacher no come TT. But good larh..chit chat+sing tgt wid fren in class =) Addmath and Bm period i no concentrate listen to teacher aso @@. Sivik teacher ask us to do sivik project. We plan to use laptop do it. Teacher let but school don let us to bring laptop go sch.. TT
The weather very hotttt ah today. Almost like bbq -__- I used the fan till bo batt gok X.x Early noe don wan chg PJK shirt. Alot girls no change. they stay in class =( After that. I have stomachache. OMG =( dam pain. In toilet 20mins ==. In toilet aso hot pun -___- sibeh kelian.
few days more my group aso nid to present moral thingy le =( bm and eng oral aso haven prepare yet..haiz -___- dam busy life =3=

没有评论: