My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2010年4月23日

Today in tuition dam fun. At first very concentrate d. Who noe at last bo sim ki =X I shared 2 pack of keropok wid frens =) Eat eat eat =) Me and Zahra were buwie-ing Daryl =) hahaha. He suck =) LOL! we jz wanna to take his pic. Lots of~ and upload to facebook let ppl see. hahaha! at last. Sucess =)Seriously, Daryl. this is the most nice pic u noe =) hahaha. very natural XDHe was enjoy blowing the bubble =/He been force to blow the 2nd bubble. hahaha! He noe that i wan to take his pic =DWe are waiting him -,- he still taking the bubble! haha =/

Photo's uploaded to facebook. Tag Tag Tag XD Funny Daryl xP

没有评论: