My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2010年4月10日

Today very tired T.T

Today at school sibeh tired. Feel slpy in class all the time ==. Who ask me ytd slp late xD hahaha. Blame ownself enuf. =)
After finished school. I went kok boon tgt wid Fanny, Yulia and Flora. Aaple throw us. Wuwuwu. She go find XXXXX. =) I saw Cai yan and Trudy. For sure. I in kok boon and sit wid them =) Then i sudenly feel weird ==. Feel dou gt someone keep staring at me X.x. Oh My Gosh! He in the car and phoned me =/ Scared me. Its Alfred ==. I still tot wad stranger =x
After back from school. Eat magiee mee as lunch == Mumie no cook today. kinda kelian =x Then bath. Set my hair~ eyeliner x3 And then. I keep yan jiu that damned fake eyelashes. Make me dulan @@ put liao glue still cant stick properly. haha. but at last 成功 =) Went OneTJ. Saw tio LAU WEI CHENG. hahaha. He noe me and i noe him too. But no greet at all @@. and saw my cousin ==. Mum bought wireless keyboard+mouse. Mum waste money agn =) After that went sugarbun takeaway food for me and my bro. -.- I dulan my mum lurh. Awhile say wan go spring. Awhile say don wan. Make me face become BLACK* nia =x hahas. Then I reached home. Sure i will online =) eventhough 10mins aso song. Hahaha. After fetched bro from sch. Then my mum bring me go spring ==. I hate her. keep chg decision 1 @@. Then i go find dear =) hahaha. I saw Zenas and Yee zhun =) dam long no saw Zenas ad. Lucky he still rmb me. If nt he ready to die xD. He chg alot ==. He say i become FAT ad. TT but i still feel im fat when im primary ==. Chubby chubby @@. Today take alot of pic =) Myself alot -.-. Wid dear 1 oni xP Hahaha. AND!! i wan say sry to my kor =( I noe i no reply ur msg is my fault. Anyway. Jz hope u forgiv me barh TT. I noe i keep like this. Hard chg TT. I did it to everyone aso ==. bo bian le loh @@. I woke at 5.30am ==. Until now. IM so tired X.X omg~!! Thats all =D Nitey Nitez To my Bloggieeeeee :)
❤❤ 'People' that loved me =)


没有评论: