My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2010年4月7日

Wad happen in school today =)

Aww. Last night cant slp well =( 12am in bed. mana tau 1am baru slp =( 4 Hours slp. where enufffff =( I feel sleepy in school. Teacher tot i sick =X Hahas. Feels like insomnia ahh~~ @@
Today baru tau Kch High won 2 games already :D Support Kch High always~ Too dissapointed~ bo lengzai =X C.H.M.S No.1 quite pro 1. Hahas. Final game sure VS with Kch High 1 @@. Today. Very dulan that damn Teacher!! CBC!! (Cb Chiang) Not oni me dulan. Our class all ppl :D Wad thing aso blame us 1. mlm Moral Project? U nvr ask us to do. Nvr teach us too. How we do without example? If do wrong then u will scold us agn. Funny lar~ Our block having power failure. X.x wtf? Ask us to selesaikan masalah. Jiak sai larh~ ask us to touch the switch(electric)? If we have any accident. How u mengamalkan nilai tanggungjawab har? Sumore. principal gt ask us nt to touch those thing before XD Mai si sua lai harh~!! Say we waste ur time. I pui ar~ Is u ownself teach 1 question teach till 1 period. kinda 罗嗦~ Once come in our class du say kebersihan == swt chin chin. say till lai. No nid teach liao larh =D Say our class dirty? == don come in larh~ stay away from our class =D Teach at outside class loh =X The first thing that u in our class. Is notice my button kah? I not enuf sexy larh~ mai always see. Menjolok mata arhh! Sumore keep always aim my fren. Make ppl hate u nia lah =D

Wa du si suka complain teacher :DD blek blek~ U sucks =) U not suit to be a MORAL teacher xP

没有评论: